PlaySight captures the commentator audio through the local network and embeds with the court/field audio and video for recording and streaming.
the commentary kit includes:
A. XLR cable connected to the Playsight mixer
B. Mixer for commentators and power cable
C. PL cable
D. Headphone Splitter for multiple commentary inputs + power cable
E.1 microphone output (XLR) + E.3
E.2 headphone input (PL) + E.4
how to connect:
- Connect the XLR cable (A) to the STEREO OUTPUT on the mixer.
- Connect the PL cable (C) to phones on mixer.
- Connect the end-piece to the INPUT on the headphone splitter
- Connect the XLR cable to: 1 / L MIC line on mixer
The second commentator must connect to the 2 / R MIC / LINE
PL helmet (E.2)
- Connect the PL to input 1 on the headset splitter.
- Connect the mixer (B) to the power socket.
Red arrow = not active // Green arrow = active
Each button must be adjusted to the position as shown in the image on the left
To mute a commentator during broadcast, press the PAD button (G) (pressed button= muted, unpressed to restore sound).
Now your kit is set up, you can start commentating!