Where should you store the server?
The PlaySight 4U SmartCourt Computing Unit (SCU) should be stored in your server room, or inside a corresponding server rack at a cool and dry place (not over 80F\27C).
* The Server Rack is not provided by Playsight
- Connect the power plug to the server (marked in green below)
- Connect the ethernet cables coming from the cameras to the patch panel – to ports 1-8 (PoE ports marked in yellow) of the NetGear switch.
- Connect an ethernet cable from the NetGear switch to the internet port on the SmartCourt computing unit (marked in blue)
- Connect an ethernet cable from the NetGear switch to the cameras port on the SmartCourt computing unit (marked in purple)
The cameras should be physically connected to the SmartCourt computing unit through a POE switch, meaning the cameras would be on Playsight’s own private network using the computer’s separate NIC.
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.