- 4K SmartTracker – AXIS 4k Ultra HD (Basketball)
- Hikvision PanoVU – (Basketball)
!!!! add mounting instructions !!!!
- XNV 6080 \ XNV 6120
- Positioning overview camera
- Positioning side angles
- Positioning Scoreboard camera
4K SmartTracker Camera – AXIS 4K Ultra HD Network Camera
In order to get the best SmartTracker experience:
* The camera needs to be positioned 25-80 ft. from the side-line, and at 25-45 ft. of height (see mounting guidelines below).
* The camera needs to be positioned and centered in front of the half court line.
Heights and Distances Table
SmartTracker camera guidelines for the best view:
|Mounting distance ft.||Min height ft.||Max height ft.|
!!!!! needs mounting instructions
Dome cameras – XNV 6080 \ XNV 6120
Positioning overview camera XNV 6080
!!!! needs some text about positioning + image
Positioning side angles camera XNV 6080
Side cameras can be installed in addition to the SmartTracker camera, to get additional views of the action.
the side cameras can be installed anywhere (half court top view, corner view etc.)
Positioning Scoreboard camera XNV 6120
* Mount the camera between 15-65ft (5-20 meters) away from the scoreboard.
* The camera must be Installed directly in front of the scoreboard.
* The camera must be 20-45 degrees higher than the scoreboard.
- After choosing the camera placement location, mount the camera plate using 4 screws as seen below (on wall, board, rails, ceiling, designated plate or box etc.) you can also use the accompanied black plate:
2.mount the microphone (attached with the camera) near the camera:
3. Make sure the eth and microphone cables are inside the camera plate.
4. Connect the mic jack to the pink female jack of the camera
5. Connect the eth cable to the rj45 connector. assuming the infrastructure is complete and connected, you should see a blinking green light on the camera (and on the switch in the rack)
6. Place the camera on its plate and tighten using a Phillips screw driver.
7. At this stage you should see call Playsight support at email@example.com in order to set the zoom, focus, and wanted FOV (field of view).
8. When the FOV is set, carefully close the cover using the T20 star key: