After choosing the camera placement location, mount the camera plate using 4 screws as seen below (on wall, board, rails, ceiling, designated plate or box etc.)
you can also use the accompanied black plate:
2.mount the microphone (attached with the camera) near the camera:
3. Make sure the eth cable+ RJ45 and microphone cables are inside the camera plate.
4. Connect the mic jack to the female jack of the camera (in pink)
5. Connect the eth cable to the rj45 female connector. assuming the infrastructure is complete and connected, you should see a blinking green light on the camera.
6. Place the camera on its plate and tighten using a Phillips screw driver.
7. At this stage you should see call Playsight support at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to set the zoom, focus, and wanted FOV (field of view).
8. When the FOV is set, carefully close the cover using the T20 star key:
You’re have completed the camera mounting!