- Positioning AXIS SmartTracker Camera (Basketball)
- Positioning additional angles cameras
- Positioning scoreboard camera
AXIS SmartTracker Camera
In order to get the best SmartTracker experience:
* The camera needs to be positioned 25-80 ft. from the side-line, and at 25-45 ft. of height (see mounting guidelines below).
* The camera needs to be positioned and centered in front of the half court line.
Heights and Distances Table
SmartTracker camera guidelines for the best view:
|Mounting distance ft.||Min height ft.||Max height ft.|
Positioning angle camera XNV 6080
Angle cameras can be installed in addition to the SmartTracker camera, to get additional views of the action.
the side cameras can be installed anywhere (half court top view, corner view etc.)
Positioning Scoreboard camera XNV 6120
* Mount the camera between 15-65ft (5-20 meters) away from the scoreboard.
* The camera must be Installed directly in front of the scoreboard.
* The camera must be 20-45 degrees higher than the scoreboard.