PlaySight grabs data from the scoreboard controller, then passes it to the PlaySight SCU in real-time.
We then create a digital scoreboard overlay and embed it on the live video of the streaming camera. Based on the same data, we automatically generate events tagging in real-time, and scoreboard information is perfectly
synced with the video.
The ScoreBot is a POE device and needs two physical connections:
1. A POE connection on the same network as the PlaySight SCU.
2. A serial connection to the scoreboard controller (which are included with
- Connect the ScoreLink to the network via POE
- Connect the ScoreLink to the scoreboard controller using the serial cable provided with the device
- Make sure the ScoreLink is connected to the same network as the PlaySight computer
- They need to be on the same subnet, 192.168.1.xxx for example.
- Contact the PlaySight Support at firstname.lastname@example.org team once the ScoreLink is properly connected to test the integration