|Power||110v220v AC power outlets near the location of the server|
|Lighting||On the day of installation, turn ON the lights (like on a game day).|
|infrastructure – Cables requirements:||Minimum cabling requirement is CAT6A Shielded for all non-tracking cameras, and Cat7 SFTP for all SmartTracking cameras – no exceptions.
The PlaySight system requires female shielded jacks on both ends. A short patch cable should be used on both ends as well to connect to cameras and switch.
|Internet and network requirements||internet speed: minimum requirements: 5 Mb/s download and 5 Mb/s upload internet connection.
The PlaySight video server comes with predefined security policies; therefore, no need to configure or add it to your Domain User Settings.
Whitelist all outbound HTTP/HTTPS traffic to *.playsight.com*
|VLAN requirements||PlaySight recommends placement of the Playsight Video Server on a separate VLAN.
* PlaySight IP cameras should also be on separate VLAN (same as Playsight Video Server) or should have a direct physical connection to the PlaySight server.
* If separate VLAN cannot be arranged, the cameras should be wired home run from camera to Playsight Video Server and connected to the secondary NIC available on the playsight video server, making the cameras private and excluded from the client’s network.
* The VLAN should provide a 100% quality network with the required bandwidth for each PlaySight IP camera:
* Each 1080p camera requires 10 Mbps.
* Each 4K camera requires 40 Mbps.
* Each 8k camera requires 80 Mbps.
|Live Streaming & Broadcast requirements||*The broadcast stream should support the required upload speed:
* Each Streaming camera requires 5Mb/s upload to provide a good quality stream.
* Using a hard-line Ethernet connection for streaming events is ideal, as Wi-Fi Internet connection is less stable than a physical connection resulting in optional streaming interruption and the viewer will be affected hardly.* 4G hotspots or any other cellular connection is even less stable than a Wi-Fi or hard-lined connection. Based on your location, and the number of people using the closest cellular tower, your streaming signal may be compromised.
Open the following ports for all outbound to *.playsight.com:
Connectivity to PlaySight Cloud Server
PlaySight Global Comm
|123||TCP+UDP||Clock synchronization||NTP-clock sync|
|9000||TCP||Playsight data service – Smart Court Station connection to PlaySight Cloud Server|
|UDP||Video streaming||ZIXI broadcaster|
|53||TCP+UDP||DNS Name management|
|TCP||Score data integration tool||Sportzcast|
|8001-8015||TCP+UDP||Video Streaming||PSA – PlaySight Stream Accelerator|
Tools you will need:
Tools provided by PlaySight:
- T10 Key for The Axis SmartTracker Camera
- T20 Key for other cameras if applicable (scoreboard & additional views)
Tools not provided by PlaySight:
- Drill & screws
- Ladder Lift
- mounting surfaces (wood, metal plates etc.)
- NOTE: additional tools may be needed depending on your facility.